Selekt LP12 – £10,570
“The Audiophile’s Dream”, Selekt LP12 is an elite Sondek LP12 decked out with precision-engineered Linn components from the upper echelons of their range. It sits between Majik LP12, the gateway to high fidelity vinyl playback, and Klimax LP12, the zero-compromise pinnacle of Linn’s engineering endeavour.
Karousel bearing, Kore subchassis and armboard, Lingo power supply, Trampolin base, Arko tonearm and Kendo MC cartridge are fitted to LP12 mechanics and plinth of your choice, all working in harmony to create Selekt LP12.
Selekt LP12 follows in the footsteps of its digital cousin – Selekt DSM – both in its superb sonic quality and its unbounded upgradeability. The versatile, high-performance, built-in phono stage of Selekt DSM – derived from the Linn flagship Urika – complements the superb calibre and craftsmanship of Selekt LP12. Selekt LP12 is decked out with an assortment of high-performance components from the Linn range; all working in harmony to deliver arresting musicality.
Selekt LP12 Key Features
• Kendo – moving coil cartridge with aluminium-bronze inserts, boron cantilever and super-fine line diamond stylus tip
• Arko – 7075-grade aluminium gimballed tonearm – machined with exceedingly high tolerances and precision
• Lingo – hybrid internal/external power supply
• Kore – aluminium sub-chassis bonded to a machined-from-solid armboard
• Karousel – patented, high-precision, machined single-point bearing
• Trampolin – suspended feet on an aluminium base board provides additional isolation from vibration